The Best Tanker Truck Safety Record
Simply put – you’ll get logistics services from a tank trailer trucking company with a track-record of extraordinary safety. Execution of safety procedures is used throughout the Company to achieve precision in everything we do, and this results in on-time performance for your customers.
History of Safety Awards and Recognition
- Raffles Insurance Ltd. – R. O. Harrell is one of only two companies in the US to achieve the highest safety award 3 times by Raffles – the largest heterogeneous captive insurance company in the US.
- American Trucking Association – 1st Place Safe Fleet Award in the Tank Truck category
- National Tank Truck Carriers – A number of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Awards for overall safety and personnel safety for Tank Truck carriers in the 5-8 million mile class
- Virginia Trucking Association – Best Overall Safety Record among Tank Truck bulk carriers with over 3 million miles for 5 of the past 6 years.
What We Do to Ensure Your Loads Arrives Safely
- Every driver has a hazardous materials endorsement on his CDL
- Most drivers have TWIC (Transport Workers Identification Credentials) issued by TSA
- Frequent safety awareness meetings and incentive compensation for high performance
- Skilled, experienced mechanics who ensure vehicles in top operating condition
- Top quality tractors and tank trailers, the newest ones including
- electronic stability control braking systems
- automatic transmissions
- collision warning systems with Smart Cruise
- lane departure warning systems
- auxiliary power units.
Call us today (434-572-1100) to learn more about how our tanker trailer fleet can achieve your on-time delivery requirements.